Gilgit Baltistan Jobs in AKHSP
Agha Khan Health Services Pakistan is looking for an E-health Coordinator in Skardu.
Ehealth Coordinator required in Skardu.
Required qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certificate in Information Technology/Software/Hardware/Networking will be preferred.
- 1 to 2 year experience in a hospital will be plus.
- Good working knowledge of Computer maintenance and networking.
- Having good knowledge of English and local languages of Skardu Baltistan.
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Job in Gilgit Baltistan
Aga Khan Health services Project job in Gilgit Baltistan. AKHSP required monitoring and evaluation assistant in GB. Minimum Qualification needed is bachelors in Nursing/Statistics/Sociology or Anthropology with 2 to 3 years relevant experience in same field.
Apply at email@example.com.
The Aga Khan Health Services (AKHS) is one of the agency of Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) that support activities in health sector. The others are Agha Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP), Agha Khan Education Services Pakistan (AKESP). Agha Khan Development Pakistan (AKDN) plays a vital role in development of Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral Pakistan.