Problems of GB Students and Possible Solutions
The students of Gilgit Baltistan especially Baltistan facing a lot of problems related to their career after metric & Intermediate (FA, FSc, I.COM, and ICS). Being a student I personally faced such problems also so I try my best to tell the problems & their possible solutions.
- Student of Baltistan who are studying in government schools & colleges are bad affected by the Karakaram Board results, (Kindly you can compare the results of metric & Intermediate of Karakaram board with Federal board, you can easily decide whets going wrong) as my personal view is that the students of government institutes & private sectors are work hard equally but due to difference in board, their results effect very well.
- Due to poor result of Karakaram as compare to other boards in Pakistan ,the metrication students did not get any opportunity to get admission in higher range colleges of Pakistan like GCU Lahore, IBA Karachi, LUMS, even in private colleges in Baltistan like Public School & College ,Uswa , Army public school, Career Guidance Public School & College etc, so the students became dis-hard & they again take admission in government colleges with are affiliated with Karakaram board ( you people better guess the result of KIU of metric & intermediate this year)
The possible solution is that all the government institute should be affiliated with FBISE.
- After matriculation & Intermediate, the students of Baltistan faced alot of problems related to nomination. ( As everybody know the reserved seats of GB in various colleges & universities in Pakistan ) After matriculation the nomination is against the GCU college seat (Just 1 seat for GB, last year 85% + in metric) & against the DAE seats. ( DAE seats detail will get for Directorate College Gilgit)
Related to nomination the students even did not know the numbers of reserved seats & in which colleges/universities, the Directorate office did not properly guide the students.
- Injustice with the numbers of seats with each district will held each year so the government of GB will make a proper solution of it. There should have equally of reserved seats w.r.t population or kept the seats open for all districts. ( I am discussing the DVM, Agriculture, BS, Master seats ) even the engineering seats are not equally divided , however related to medical seats I am satisfied)
- For nomination purpose it is my suggestion to all the students that you have to fight for your right, no one will give you your right if you remain silent or if you ignored. Try your maximum effort for your right; you will get your goal Inshallah.
- One important suggestion is that try to get admission in Govt universities rather than private. Your people can easily get scholarship in govt universities after admission & 2nd thing is that govt universities are cheap with respect to expenses.
- Try to get admission in the fields which can give better scope in your city/area rather than doing different fields which have no opportunity in your area.
Suggestions are welcome, please comment below.